2016 its here so what will happen in the next 365 days do you have goals . First of all you need to ask yourself WHY your going to do it , then HOW your going to do it and finally WHAT your willing to do to achieve it .
After reflecting on what happened the past year heres a little exercise you can do to help achieve your goals in 2016 .
First of all take a pen and piece of paper not don’t use a computer get a pen and paper.
Here are 3 things you need to do to be successful with your goals write them down
- Reflect on your top 3 moments in 2015 these were awesome moments
- Accomplishments top 3 they could of been in the gym in a competition or something completely outside the gym
- What are your top 3 lessons you learnt in 2015 something that you want to bring with you in 2016
Now once you have done them
- What are the 3 things you really need to do more of write these down also
Something to keep in mind is that the formula for success is every day consistanly practice these things daily and if you do that you will know by the end of the year you will be better at all those things as they are ingrained into your routine
What is the flip side to this ????
- Well what are the 3 things you need to stop doing or you should be doing less of. These are errors of judgement you may have been doing in 2015
So the formula for failure is to consistantly do these things day after day
The formula for success is how do we define ?
What does it look like ?
If we dont know what the target is your most likely to miss it every time . So ask yourself the question "How do you define your success in 2016 “ ?